K2-FCP-CONNECT keeps getting bigger and better!!
Version 2.0 of our K2-FCP-CONNECT product is out! Free upgrade for existing customer*!
- NEW script viewer window, allowing you to read inews and ENPS script when you are connected to an Aurora Playout X-MOS Server
- NEW GV BROWSE application, launches from FCP, this new separate application comes bundled in K2-FCP-CONNECT for no additional cost and let you:
- Connect to an Aurora 7.x or a Basecamp 7.x system.
- Search the database
- See Proxies, metadata, storyboard
- Sort, filter results
- send pointers and metadata to your FCP project to edit the high resolution content.
- Download a free 30 day trial and the documentation here
* GV Browse application requires Aurora/Mediaframe or Basecamp integration license purchased separately.
For any question concerning this subject contact Régis André: firstname.lastname@example.org